Saturday 12 January 2013

New paints to use!

So I've ordered my 'letters' for Henry's canvas from the lovely David at Infinite Store who produces lots of different crafting goodies including wooden letters and names, so while I'm waiting on them to arrive I received a delivery of some possible new additions to the Nursery Collection from Craft Shapes including the building blocks, and I can't help but want to get crafting...


I found these amazing acrylic 'pearlised' paints from docrafts and as well as being the perfect colours they just looked so beautiful I knew I had to use them.


I'll paint the cubes and then decorate with 6mm thick wooden letters (again from Infinite Store) personalised to the customers requirements.


Anyway, I've started painting so watch this space for the results...

Fay x



No comments:

Post a Comment